Friday, May 8, 2009

You mau Swine Flu ke?!

Hihi people, I'm leaving in exactly 2 hours or so..to the airport lah :)
Actually I don't know what time my flight is..but I know I'm flying to Narita to eat some sushi first :D Then esok I'll be in NY then Washington then Iowa then Chicago then back home.

So whilst I'm in these 4 cities, you guys (and YiWen!) have fun without me :) I'll definitely miss you all! And maybe also struggle with all the subjects. I'll be so sesat when I come back ._.

Anyway, I request for a statue okay. Getting contracted with Swine Flu is not a really nice thing. Spreading the virus around (or more like only to Martian) isn't exactly a very nice thing to do too. It's like a second-degree murder, totally opposes with what we learn in Moral Studies. Hence, BUILD ONE FOR ME YEAH? :)

I'll be back with more weight.
Just wait :(

0 comments: