Friday, May 8, 2009

Something more serious.

Oh yes, I'm serious.

Blog Stufffsss


Blog Permit
Give me your Google account and I'll add you

Blog Layout
Do we require a change?

Personal Stufffssss

Email Address
I suppose some e-mail addresses given last time were wrong.
Might need some update.

Facebook
Force everyone to join. And please remember to stalk Tan Yee Wean.

Personal Details
I've said this x years ago. It's about time to do it.
Should be done with 2nd update of E-mail address.

Class Stuffsss

Tutor & Tutee
Teaching is love, especially one to one.
So, please be a tutor.

Voluntary Work
Yes, I need it. So do a lot of others I believe.
Who should handle the project?

Slogan/anything cool
We should have one. =D
Just for the lulz.

E-group
As per Mr. Karamjeet said. How?
Or Justin be our E-head?

Building Models
http://fantasticcontraption.com/


So far, I can think only these.
Tata.

P/s : Please write your comment on this in the comment below. Gam sia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I is sad. No one commented.