Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Physics Test + Maths Test = Judgement Day?

Waves are coming out for Physics Test and Binomial, Differentiation and Integration are coming out for Maths Test. Correct me if I'm wrong. PLEASE.

For those smarties, yeah, you can sit back and relax while noobs like me are struggling to get the facts right, not to mention the fuss of recalling back what Mr Raja thought us few weeks ago.
To Daniel, if I fail my physics test, you hold entire responsibility on it! :X just joking

Btw, does anyone knows the current price range for Nokia n73? If you know, PLS tell me. AND PLS BRING JACKETS IF YOU DUWANT TO FREEZE TO DEATH IN 3.10. IT'S ICE AGE NOW U KNOW?

Cheers~! Good luck for tomorrow's tests!






Omfg I never knew this day would come, I'm fking blogging? omgimbabbqpwned.