Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21

I had made the purchase for the bus tickets. We're using a public coach as our transport.
I had bought 7 bus tickets in total.
Cost : Rm80
Location : HENTIAN PUTRA, Kuala Lumpur (PWTC)
Express Company : Mahligai Express
Note: If you know where the " The Legend Hotel" or "The Mall" is, it is very likely you'll know where PWTC is. PWTC is just situated infront both of these landmarks.
Departure
Date : 24/June
Time 8.30 Pm
Destination : Kuala Besut
Note: We better reach the terminal by 7.30 pm. Who ever isn't clear about the way to PWTC. You got a choice to follow me , by using the train to the place. I'll be using the LRT from KELANA JAYA to MASJID JAMEK. Next, I'll using STARLINE LRT ( another LRT company) from MASJID JAMEK to PWTC. We'll gather at KELANA JAYA LRT station at 6pm. The plan to hang out around KL is pulled out.

Leaving
Date: 27/June
Time: 9.30 Pm
Destination: PWTC, Kuala Lumpur
Note: I believe you'll be suprised at the time of leaving. We'll reach KL by Sunday morning, and it's another overnight ride. Well, the fact is there's only 2 period where the coach will only able to fetch us, it's either 9am in the morning or 9.30pm at night. I know that 9am in the morning would be inconvenient for most of us. ( we can't possibly leave the hotel at 6am and ride the boat to Kuala Besut Jetty) So, the only choice is to leave at night. I believe we still could spend plenty of time hanging around. The boat trip back would take some time too. We can have our dinner before leaving Terrengganu and pray that we would arrive KL safely. ( Pretty sorry, Yi wen! )

A horrible or should i say, sad news?
Justin is confirmed not going to follow us on this trip. Apparently, he has plenty of problems and obstacles that deter him from going. I had already tried my very best to help him with his problems and convince him all these days. Sadly, he kept firm with his decision. There's no one available to take his place.

As a result or that, we're going in a group of 7.

A note: For those people that haven't pay me, it's better that you pay me on next monday when college starts. But not on the day of departure. I can't carry that much money.i e, You're gonna hand me a total of RM610 to me on next Monday (June 29) , only bring your own money to spend during the trip!

p/s : Anyone that owns a volleyball or any ball, please bring it for the trip. * The extra Rm30 in RM530 is in fact for the mask, snorkel and life jacket.


Xie Xie.

0 comments: