Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19

Attention people.
I had already made the purchase for the reservation.
This total cost is Rm4240.
Each person would have to pay Rm530. Excluding the transportation fees of Rm80 (forth and back)
In total, the trip cost Rm610. ( I know it's whopping expensive, pretty sorry!)

I had booked 2 Quad rooms, which means that 4 people will be allocated for one room.
The room i believe, will be joined.
Check in date : 25/Jun/09 , Thursday
Check out date: 27/Jun/09 , Saturday.

However, we're leaving on 24/Jun/09 , Wednesday night for the overnight ride to Kuala Besut, Pulau Perhentian Jetty. We are using gonna use Mahligal Express, the terminal is located around Kuala Lumpur, i'll give more infomation about the location later. I would suggest that we hang around KL together before going to the terminal. We're gonna arrive the jetty around 6am. The boat will come and fetch us at 10am.

And by the way, I just called Mr Justin today at June 19 and he told me he can't go again and is busy. He told me his going to find some one to replace him from our class, if he can't, he'll come with us. What can i do about it? Feed backs please! 017-6604611

Sunday would be a great time to have a BBQ party. I'll suggest that we host it in someone's house. probably Xian Hui's? (: Anyone free to contact her or anyone? cause we need people going man. If not, it's going down!

p/s: I talked to Mr Rajasegaram, and he told me some great news. In our class, 17/22 of our people got an A for mathematics and his pleased.

9 comments:

Drake said...

What time is the bus expected to depart from KL?
Any plans in mind about what we shall be doing while hanging around in KL?
How long is the boat ride?
How are we going to the hotel after we arrive at the jetty in P.Perhentian?
And what about after we check out?
What are the arrangements then?
As for the BBQ party, IMO it's a little too late for that now.
The preparations for the BBQ dinner have most likely not started yet and there's only less than 2 days left if the BBQ dinner were to take place this Sunday!
IMO, we should postpone the BBQ dinner.
I'm gonna pray and hope that Justin will find a way to well manage his commitments for the whole of next week and that he'll come enjoy our one-time-only class trip to P.Perhentian. =)
To those who scored A for maths, Congratulations!
P.S. Sorry Ming for the LOAD of questions but they're seriously on a need-to-know basis. Please reply ASAP.

YIWEN said...

what bout going back then? I was thinking we go for a bicycle ride or something. haha. MING!!!!! why didnt u answer my calls? i've been trying to reach you for 2 days now. So who confirmed??

Ming said...

Yi wen, i think you check your phone that my number is correct , 017-6604611. I'm always with my phone , and i seriously had not received any phone calls from you. Going back from where? How can we ride bicycle with all the luggage around? I will msg everyone one day to ask for their confirmation once again.
AS you can see, the only person that is not confirmed yet is the person with the name JUSTIN.

Drake said...

Oh yeah, one more question, you sure about hanging around in KL? We got our luggages with us and it's really not practical to walk around like that.

Ming said...

Yeah. I thought about that. Well, Then just forget about hanging around.

Anonymous said...

She has been calling me. Lol!

Ming said...

Wat the hell ? hahaha. Then why dint you pick up and tell her so.

Anonymous said...

I was in Bangkok?
And I left my phone here.

YIWEN said...

sorry. i changed the number already.